Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Perspective

A nestie on one the national boards I frequent lost her little boy this week. He was a perfectly healthy, bright, little boy, just 3 months younger than Logan. I cannot imagine the pain she is feeling right now. Her loss has shaken me to the core. In honor of her precious little boy I am going to make the most of the time I have with my little boy. I don't want to take a moment for granted. My heart bursts with love for Logan and he's brightened my life more than I can say. I'm so thankful for every morning I get to walk into his room in the morning and see that sweet smiling face. I'm thankful for every good-night kiss, every giggle, every side-eye (that's his newest "trick"). I love you Logan. Being your mom is the greatest thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment