I wish I could stay it doesn't bother me, but it does. I wish I could say the bad memories won't haunt me for the next year, but they will. Damn that Peter King, arrogant bastard. On the upside, there were no tears this time around (and no Steelers either, which I suppose makes thing a tiny bit better). I guess this is what you sign up for when you accept your membership card to Bengals Nation--years and years of heartbreak. I only hope my pal Jene doesn't hold it over my head for too long. :::runs off to drown my sorrows with an adult beverage::::
Oh and P.S. Graham, WTF?
Don't worry, I'm not the gloating type unless it involves the Yankees triumphing over the red sux.
ReplyDeleteI'll make a few facebook comments and a blog post, and then that will be it. Besides, we have a game to lose against the colts next week.