Saturday, January 9, 2010
Maybe I'm Amazed
Ok, no, I'm DEFINITELY amazed but that just happens to be one of my all-time favorite songs. :-) My kid can count to 15. Fifteen. Where the heck he learned to do that I don't know (I've never seen them count that high on Dora), but he can and I have witnesses. He did it twice in front of both my parents today. I am just in awe of him. Every day he does something new and it just amazes me to see him develop and watch him grow. He said his first phrase this week ("there you go") and he has been building some impressive Mega Block towers, preparing some fabulous pretend dinners in his play kitchen, and becoming a little Mr. Fix-it with his play tools. Of course he's also a rotten egg who gets into everything and throws tantrums, but nonetheless I love being Logan's mom more than I can say, and motherhood has fulfilled in ways I never imagined possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment