Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Long 2009!

I've been counting down the days. I feel like I've been given the opportunity to start fresh. New year, new decade. The 2000's hold some of the most wonderful moments of my life. Getting married, having Logan, buying a house, finding out kitties. Still, I'm just not the person I want to be inside or out. The 2000's were my fat decade. Yes, I've been fat for a whopping 10 years now. That's about 10 years too many if you ask me. I know New Year's Resolutions are so cliche, but I like the idea of starting anew. I need to get rid of this negativity. I need to stop wasting my life. I want to be happy. I want to be healthy. I want to live life to the fullest. I want to be the best Jennifer I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment