Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I Love Wednesdays
I love Wednesdays because they're my day off during the week. Kyle's off during the day, too, so a lot of times we take a little family field trip (today we went to the museum). Other times I meet up with one of my besties and her little ones. Every once in a blue moon I even take a nap while Logan is napping. However I've not been very productive on the home front lately, so I vowed today would be different. I got up around 7, got Logan up, fed us both breakfast, took a shower, blow dried my hair, got myself and and Logan dressed, went to lunch, went to the museum, did 3 loads of laundry, did all the dishes, worked out for 45 minutes, had dinner, packed my lunch and Logan's bag for tomorrow, laid out my clothes and Logan's for tomorrow, and ran solo Fussy Patrol from 3 until bedtime. I am EXHAUSTED. I almost can't wait to go back to work so I can take a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment